Now offered online in English and Spanish. This Homebuyer Education Course will help prepare you for becoming a successful homeowner.
- Increase your knowledge about the home buying process
- Know the right questions to ask
- How to shop for a home
- Know how to secure the best mortgage loan
- Help you make informed decisions all along the way
The online class provides the following:
- Complete at your own pace – log in as many times as you need
- Animated videos covering all materials
- Easy-to-read content with highlighted keywords
- Quizzes throughout to ensure understanding
Participants who complete this class receive a Certificate of Completion that fulfills the education requirement for most first time homebuyer programs: Newtown’s Individual Development Account (IDA) program, Newtown’s Community Land Trust, the City of Tempe Community Assisted Mortgage Program (CAMP), and various loan and bond programs.
When you have successfully completed the course:
- Your Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you by 5 pm the next business day (excludes holidays and weekends).
- If your lender or someone else needs a copy of your certificate simply forward it to them.